Monday 12 November 2012

One to Watch!!! ' Welcome to Paradise'

This 'Feel Good' film really ministered to me over the weekend = Welcome To Paradise


I had such a long-winded great weekend- You know those weekends which start from Thursday. Anyhow, I came back really late from home on Saturday Night- SoSoSooo tired to sleep- I sat down on my couch put on Parable Films- The film 'Welcome to Paradise' was showing - I must honestly say- that  I'm a half-heartened Western fan;  so the film didn't catch me straight away. Within 2 mins this film CAPTURED!!! me.  
I won't spoil it for you… I will say this film is a FEEL GOOD film. Faith, Love, Perseverance, Forgiveness, Giving, Team work is illustrated for sure!!!    

 I found the trailer on FBook!!! Enjoy!

http://www.facebook.com/godtv/posts/228094970575126


I'm hunting this film- Must have! in my collection. Please if you find it before I do please comment  with link. 

Thank you -x-

No comments:

Post a Comment