Saturday 10 November 2012

#JustSomething2ThinkAboutWeekender [ONE (FULL) ACCORD (PART 2) ]



'Your Company will shape your Character,Lifestyle, Destiny & Success'
                          ~Unknown


So what does Company mean? 


Company:Is the number of individuals assembled or associated together in a group.

Synonyms:Together, Clique, Companionship, Fellowship, Association , Gang, Crew, Mob, Gathering and Team. 

The company you keep is important- Don't you think? 
Ask yourself..Who am I hanging around with? Do my friends push me to my fullest potential? Do the company I keep preserve my morals or do they influence me to do the wrong actions or cloud my mind to think the wrong things. 

1 Corinthians 15:33 express: 
"Bad company corrupts/ruins good character/Morals"

Ask yourself..Who am I hanging around with?
Allow the RIGHT! company/friends to SHAPE your Character, your Lifestyle &  your Destiny



Inspirational Quotes to encourage you-x-

Watch your thoughts, for they become words. Watch your words, for they become actions. Watch your actions, for they become habits. Watch your habits, for they become character. Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny. –Unknown


The key is to keep company only with people who uplift you, whose presence calls forth your best' ~Epictetus 


Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone-we find it with another. Thomas Merton


No comments:

Post a Comment