Wednesday 3 April 2013

Stir, Settle and Relax...Tea & Cakes Anyone?


The recipe for Happiness is Tea & Cakes...Really?

Just thought i'd write a post on 'Lifetstyle'- After all  Solely Soul Material promises to talk about real issues/topics, relationships, class/status, lifestyle and social events…


So! Stir, Settle and relax...


These past few weeks i've been surrounded by CAKE! CAKE! and more CAKE!!!! At work, At home and At social events... I'm not complaining at all- My souls been content & my stomach has  been really happy eating delicious cakes, hmmmmmm.... 
i

This year- I've really found an interest in baking. I've never had the desire to bake- I must say it been great! stressful though, when you haven't organised your ingredients ( it's the small things like BAKING POWDER!!!) which could of turned my cupcakes looking rather odd.

Anyway-  I'm forever reminding myself 'It's good and healthy to try new things... '. 

Id really like to share my outcome with you- Check out these bad boys!! My creative cupcakes ... I had a great time! experimenting. 

Tea & Cakes Anyone?
CREATIVE Cup cake anyone?

Making cupcakes with the little trouble makers -x-



"My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far today, I have finished 2 bags of M&M's and a chocolate cake. I feel better already." 
~Dave Barry

No comments:

Post a Comment